1. Treat yourself to four (yes, that’s 4) plates of sushi at one of the best sushi trains in town, Sushi Edo on Elizabeth Street. All its plates are $3.50 so this will set you back $14.
2. Head down to Little Singapore in Queen Street Mall for a spicy seafood laksa for $13.90.
3. Seriously strapped for cash? Get your hands on a couple of sushi rolls from LR Sushi on Adelaide Street for just $5.60, or head downstairs to Saigon Salad Roll for three rice paper rolls and a drink for $11.
4. Make it a mexican fiesta and chow down a burrito from Zombrero on Eagle Street for $11.90. Mmmm.
5. Get a natural sugar hit from Kiss the Berry on Creek Street. The Original Bowl is just $11.50.
6. Fuel up with some bibimbap at Madtongsan II on Elizabeth Street for about $13.
7. Keep it healthy and enjoy two curries and rice from VegeRama on Adelaide Street for $8.50.
8. Got a burger urge? Head down to Miel Container on Mary Street for a beef burger you’ll write home about for a miniature $13.50.
9. Get a bowl on donburi at Brisbane City’s best Japanese restaurants, Izakaya Kotobuki on Edward Street, for $8.50.
10. Slurp down a delicious bowl of spicy pork noodle soup at Hakataya Ramen in the Myer Centre for $13.
11. Fill up on a smoked chicken bagel from The Bagel Boys, Adelaide St for just $9.50.
13. Get 10 of the tastiest pork dumplings in town from New Shanghai in Queens Plaza for $11.50.
14. Try the mouth-watering Tonkotsu Ramen at Taro’s Ramen in Queen Street for $15.